According to a new report published by UnivDatos Markets Insights, the Pulmonary Edema Therapeutics Market was valued at more than USD 400 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% from 2022-2028. The analysis has been segmented into Drug Class (Diuretics, Opioid Analgesics, Vasodilators, Inotropes, and Others); Type (Cardiogenic Pulmonary Edema and Non-Cardiogenic Pulmonary Edema); Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies); Region/Country.
Click here to view the Report Description TOC- https://univdatos.com/report/pulmonary-edema-therapeutics-market/
The pulmonary edema therapeutics market report has been aggregated by collecting informative data on various dynamics such as market drivers, restraints, and opportunities. This innovative report makes use of several analyses to get a closer outlook on the pulmonary edema therapeutics market. The pulmonary edema therapeutics market report offers a detailed analysis of the latest industry developments and trending factors in the market that are influencing the market growth. Furthermore, this statistical market research repository examines and estimates the pulmonary edema therapeutics market at the global and regional levels.
A condition known as pulmonary edema is brought on by an accumulation of fluid in the lungs. The numerous air sacs in the lungs become blocked with this fluid, making breathing difficult. Supplemental oxygen is usually given as the first line of treatment for acute pulmonary edema through a nasal cannula, a flexible plastic tube with two openings that deliver oxygen to each nostril. Diuretics, blood pressure medications, morphine, and inotropes may be prescribed, depending on the severity of the condition and the underlying cause of pulmonary edema.
Furthermore, it is anticipated that the global market for pulmonary edema therapeutics will expand due to the rising incidence of heart failure, a major cause of pulmonary edema. For instance, as per the Places for Infectious prevention and Anticipation, in 2020, around 6.2 million grown-ups in the U.S. had a cardiovascular breakdown.
Some of the major players operating in the market include AbbVie Inc., Apotex Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., CMP Pharma Inc., Johnson and Johnson, Lupin Ltd., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Request for Sample Pages- https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=32723
The pulmonary edema therapeutics market and healthcare systems have been moderately affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Abnormal alveolar fluid metabolism in the lungs, which causes fluid buildup in the alveolar airspace, is the primary cause of COVID-19 mortality. Infection with the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus is the cause of this condition, which is known as pulmonary edema. Identifying the pathways that may contribute to pulmonary edema in people with severe Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) may aid in the treatment of this condition. The global pulmonary edema therapeutics market report is studied thoroughly with several aspects that would help stakeholders in making their decisions more curated.
· On the basis of type, the market is categorized into cardiogenic pulmonary edema and non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema. Among these, cardiogenic pulmonary edema to hold a significant share of the market in 2020. This is mainly due to the increasing rate of heart failure because it is one of the most common causes of cardiogenic pulmonary edema and it is one of the most common causes of death among adults globally.
· Based on the distribution channel, the pulmonary edema therapeutics market has been classified into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies. The hospital pharmacies category is to witness higher adoption of pulmonary edema therapeutics during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the availability of skilled healthcare professionals the safety efficacy during the treatment procedures also rising hospital administration of pulmonary edema patients globally are the major factors for the growth of the segment.
Have a Look at the Chapters - https://univdatos.com/report/pulmonary-edema-therapeutics-market/
Pulmonary Edema Therapeutics Market Geographical Segmentation Includes:
· North America (United States, Canada, and Rest of North America)
· Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, France, and the Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific)
· Rest of the World
North America is anticipated to grow at a substantial CAGR during the forecast period. The high prevalence of risk factors and the growing acceptance of medications to treat pulmonary edema are factors for the growth of the market in the region. In addition, the region's abundance of clinics and accessibility to technologically advanced instruments are further propelling the market's expansion. Additionally, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimate that heart disease accounts for 647,000 annual deaths in the US, or 1 in 4 deaths.
The major players targeting the market include
· AbbVie Inc.
· Apotex Inc.
· Bausch Health Companies Inc.
· CMP Pharma Inc.
· Johnson and Johnson
· Lupin Ltd.
· Novartis AG
· Pfizer Inc.
· Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Request for Customization- https://univdatos.com/get-a-free-sample-form-php/?product_id=32723
The degree of competition among prominent global companies has been elaborated by analyzing several leading key players operating worldwide. The specialist team of research analysts sheds light on various traits such as global market competition, market share, most recent industry advancements, innovative product launches, partnerships, mergers, or acquisitions by leading companies in the pulmonary edema therapeutics market. The major players have been analyzed by using research methodologies for getting insight views on global competition.
Key questions resolved through this analytical market research report include:
• What are the latest trends, new patterns, and technological advancements in the pulmonary edema therapeutics market?
• Which factors are influencing the pulmonary edema therapeutics market over the forecast period?
• What are the global challenges, threats, and risks in the pulmonary edema therapeutics market?
• Which factors are propelling and restraining the pulmonary edema therapeutics market?
• What are the demanding global regions of the pulmonary edema therapeutics market?
• What will be the global market size in the upcoming years?
• What are the crucial market acquisition strategies and policies applied by global companies?
We understand the requirement of different businesses, regions, and countries, we offer customized reports as per your requirements of business nature and geography. Please let us know If you have any custom needs.
Table of Content:
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY OR ASSUMPTION
3 MARKET SYNOPSIS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5 IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE PULMONARY EDEMA THERAPEUTICS MARKET
6 PULMONARY EDEMA THERAPEUTICS MARKET REVENUE, 2020-2028F
7 MARKET INSIGHTS BY DRUG CLASS
8 MARKET INSIGHTS BY TYPE
9 MARKET INSIGHTS BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
10 MARKET INSIGHTS BY REGION
11 PULMONARY EDEMA THERAPEUTICS MARKET DYNAMICS
12 PULMONARY EDEMA THERAPEUTICS MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
13 PULMONARY EDEMA THERAPEUTICS MARKET TRENDS
14 DEMAND AND SUPPLY-SIDE ANALYSIS
15 VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS
16 COMPETITIVE SCENARIO
17 COMPANY PROFILED
About UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)
Browse Other Related Research Reports from UnivDatos Market Insights
About UnivDatos Market Insights
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI) is a passionate market research firm and a subsidiary of Universal Data Solutions. We believe in delivering insights through Market Intelligence Reports, Customized Business Research, and Primary Research. Our research studies are spread across topics across the world, we cover markets in over 100 countries using smart research techniques and agile methodologies. We offer in-depth studies, detailed analysis, and customized reports that help shape winning business strategies for our clients.
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)